Friday, May 7, 2010

umm, starting again....promise

so here is it...what, 7 months since the last post. I know. I have heard this is addictive, but honestly, it is so hard to remember to do this regularly. I will try again. I have started a different blog, about my HCG journey, and so as I am on there, I will be on here too.

The family has been doing well. we had a great thanksgiving in Idaho, and a wonderful Christmas at home, and then went to Toquerville for just after Christmas.

In March, Aaron was playing church ball, and ripped his Achilles tendon. He had surgery on it, and here it is May, and he is still in a boot. we will be glad when he recovers fully. It has been a long road.

Jacoy came home from being a nanny and is living with J'rel in Cedar City. They are having fun being together.


1 comment:

taradon said...

Yay! Glad you're starting again!